This year Grasse has produced a jam packed program of Christmas entertainment for children and families throughout the whole town, including...
Cours Honoré Cresp :
- From the 13th to the 24th December, 2pm to 5.30pm – pony rides. Price: 5€
- From the 13th to the 24th December - bouncy castles. Price: 5€ for 30mins.
- From the 13th to the 24th December – Christmas market
- 17, 20, 21, 22 December from 2.30pm to 6pm – Art & craft workshops. Free.
- 20th to the 22nd December. Bring your playmobiles along to join in the fun workshop.
- 23rd and 24th December from 2.30pm to 6pm – Face Painting
Chapiteau Honoré Cresp :
- Farm animals from the 13th to the 24th December, 10 am to 7pm – free entrance.
- Puppet show on Wednesday the 17th at 2.30pm and Thursday the 18th at 7.30pm. Price: from 9 to18€. Grasse theatre.
Entertainment all over the town: every day until the 24th December :
- Wednesday the 7th from 2pm to 5pm: Giant cuddly toy parade with Santa.
- Monday the 22nd December from 2pm to 5pm – Parade of cartoon characters including Snow White, Cinderella, Aladin, Mickey, Minnie, Beauty and the Beast…
<La Place aux Aires :
- 24th December from 2pm to 6pm – Parade of Father and Mother Christmas handing out sweets.
Place Etienne Rouston
Until the 24th December – art & craft workshops, pancake tasting, Christmas tea, popcorn and candy floss…
Rue de L’oratoire
-Espace Projets : 22, rue de l’Oratoire. Wednesday the 24th December at 3pm – A different way to discover the town as a family – a guided tour of Grasse et Christmas. Price: 2€. Length of visit 1h30. Information : 04 97 05 58 36
- The 23rd and 24th December, from 11am to midday – art workshop, 12 Rue de l’Oratoire – free.Inscriptions and information : 06 07 98 79 77
See the complete program: www.ville-grasse.fr/prog_animations_noel_grasse.pdf