Hotel l’Orangeraie is ideally situated in La Croix-Valmer in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez , between the Maures Hills and the most beautiful sandy beaches of the Côte d’Azur. From the long ago convent to the just born Orangeraie, this majestic 1900’s mansion did not loose anything of its former charm. Nestled in a magnificent park of secular palm trees, this hotel of legend offers a wide panorama on the sea, from Cap Lardier to Les Îles d’Or : Le Levant and Port Cros.36 sunny and spacious bedrooms and suites recently renovated, faced south for most of them, offer a breathtaking view on the sea and the islands ; swimming-pool under the palm trees, long ago convent beautiful Chapel… Its surroundings will lead you in the heart of the Provence to the discovery of the untouched historic villages perched upon wine-growing hills…Gassin, Ramatuelle and Grimaud Village… or along this famous itinerary from Le Lavandou to Cavalaire with endless beaches and well hidden creeks, without forgetting the legendary Saint-Tropez and Port-Grimaud, our local Venice. Beach at only 2 kms (free of charge shuttle during touristic season), water sports, cruises on the islands, massages, cooking school, visit of vineyards and wine tasting, golf… Perfect venue for honeymoons, weddings, cocktails and seminars.
We kindly advise you that the hotel will not supply any more the towels for the swimming-pool. Please bring with you a sarong or your own towels.The restaurant is open from 14th Of April until 30 September excepted on Thuesday) Menu 3 courses at 45€ - 2 courses at 38€ or à la carte.
- For reservations in both low and mid-season a deposit of 30% is required to be paid by credit card at the time of reservation.
- For reservations in high season a deposit of 100% is required to be paid at the time of reservation.
2. Cancellation Policy:
- The deposit debited at the time the reservation is made will be refunded in full if written cancellation is received by the hotel at least 15 days before the expected arrival date.
A 15€ administration fee will be charged by the hotel.
- For all cancellations received less than 15 days before the expected arrival date, the total amount of the reservation will be due and will be debited at distance from your credit card by the hotel.
- For all no-shows on the expected arrival date the total amount of the reservation will be due and will be debited at distance from your credit card by the hotel and the whole stay will be cancelled automatically.
- For any departure before the initially reserved departure date the total amount of the initial stay will be due and will be debited at distance from your credit card by the hotel.
3. Arrival at the hotel:
- The credit card used to pay the deposit at the time of the reservation must be presented to the receptionist at the time of check-in, as well as identification showing the same name and surname as on the credit card used.
- A payment will be required once the extras bill for products consumed and charged to the room throughout the stay reaches 500€.
4. The City Tax of La Croix Valmer is an overcharge of 1.65 € per person per night.
5. Hotel rooms are available on the day of arrival from 3:00pm ; check-out time 11:00am.
6. All our rooms are no smoking rooms ; please abstain from smoking in your room, our terrace and the garden are at your entire disposal.
7. We do ask parents to ensure that their children are accompanied in the public areas of the Hotel, especially around the swimming-pool and in the lift.
8 .We welcome your Pet at l'Orangeraie at a daily rate of 18€. Please inform us when you make your room reservation. Note that pets are forbidden on the swimmping-pool area.
9. We will charge an amount of 90.00 € for all the keys lost or not returned via post.
From July 14th till August 23rd between 07.30 PM and 11.00 PM you are kindly invited to join us at the swimming pool area for our piano bar evening.
The panorama is untouched, blue horizon, blue sky, from Cap Lardier to the islands.
Each room, one per one, is taking on a new lease of life.
The birds, the cicadas, the sun and the wind welcome you…
You will love this secret heaven, as much as we love it!
Magnificent Heated Pool surrrounded by a hundred years old palm tree garden.
Deckchairs and beach umbrellas availables.
Huge flowered park.
Shady terrace for sunny breakfasts.
Private car park.
Direct phone lines in all rooms, hair-dryer in the renovated ones. Wireless Internet accessibility. Lounge bar.
Information desk open from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Multilingual staff. Cards: visa and mastercard
We accept flowers and birds lover dogs!
Regular shuttle to the main beaches. Village and shops available 5 minutes walking distance.
From Paris or Nice:
A8 highway ("La Provençale")
Exit: Saint-Tropez/Le Muy
Take RN 98, then D559, direction La Croix Valmer.
In the village center, take Ramatuelle direction.
The hotel is far 500 meters.
Nice Cote d'Azur airport: 100 km
Toulon Hyères airport: 50 km
La Môle airport: 20 km
|Add to selection||Compare||Recommend this hotel to a friend|